Harbortouch – 2 POS(Hosp) Install + 3 Kitchen Printer + 4 HR Overview
1. Download all necessary documentation off of the work order, and make sure you bring them to the site with you.
2. Check-in and call your service contact. Timely arrival is key, it is expected that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time on the work order.
3. Verify that the site is ready for installation prior to starting work. Notify your service contact if the merchant is requesting that you install equipment in a temporary location (such as the floor, mobile carts, collapsible
tables, etc.), if there is any out of scope work, or if the sites Ethernet, power, or construction requirements have not been met. This situation will need to be handled on a case by case basis, and you will need approval
from your service contact prior to proceeding.
4. Follow the System Installation Guide, and call your Service Contact for testing once installation has been completed, or if you run into any complications.
5. Use the labels in the merchant welcome kit to label network cables at the router, and use a zip tie or velcro straps to tidy up the cable management.
6. Begin your overview (if required). If any questions arise which you are not able to answer or are unsure of, take note of the questions and call your Service Contact for assistance after you have completed the
7. Take pictures of all equipment installed/supported during your visit including any out of scope work, as well as getting all required documentation signed. Please see the Deliverables section under Service Pro
Instructions for a detailed list of all required photos and documents.
8. Call into your Support Contact for final sign off, survey, and site release. You will not receive a release code upon site release. Release codes are only issued after all deliverables have been received. (Please see
Obtaining a Release Code section under Standard Service Pro Instructions or obtaining a release code and work order closeout procedure.)